X

Latest News

Premier Oil exits block 2B Kenya

Kenya: UK independent Premier Oil has exited from a partnership with Tower Resources and Lion Petroleum(a subsidiary of Taipan Resources) in block 2B onshore Kenya effective April 30th 2015.

Rigzone reports that Premier Oil’s withdrawal from the joint venture will lead to a pro-rata adjustment in Lion’ and Tower’s working interests in Block 2B, with the former holding 66.66 percent and the remaining 33.34 percent held by the latter for the remaining six months of the current license phase.

Source: Rigzone

Tags:

About the Author

Eng. Mathew Waita Mwenga is a Chemical/Mechanical Engineer with over 12 years’ experience in the industrial sector and petroleum industry. He has 6 years working for Atlas Copco Eastern Africa as a service engineer, aftermarket engineer, compressed air energy auditor and Rental manager. He has also spent 3 years working as a drilling solutions engineer in National Oilwell Varco an upstream oil and gas Equipment Company. Mathew is a Chartered engineer of the UK(Ceng) and a registered P.E of Kenya.